Friday, July 12, 2013

So that new year's resolution...yeah (and my new work out playlist)

     So it's just a bit over half way through 2013, and wow did that fly by quickly. So... how's your New Year's resolution going? If you're anything like me, you haven't thought twice about your resolutions since the second week in January, which personally I think is completely normal. I mean we're only human right? The good news is, it's not too late, you still have about 5 months to kick that resolution out of the ballpark! I had this realization earlier this week, and well, that's why I'm on this blog in the first place! My two resolutions were to get out of my comfort zone (and get into shape, but we'll get into that in a second) I know that creating a blog isn't that "crazy" but for me, it's a step in the right direction. It's a way to communicate with new people in a different way, where I normally wouldn't :)
      Then, last night I went to a "Jam Night" with my church with a bunch of people who, at the beginning of the night I didn't know. But by 10, we were all laughing, playing music, and having a great time. Now, if you don't know me, I'm a really shy person, but I love to sing. I've only sang (by myself anyways) to my family and close friends. But last night, I had no problem belting out in front of 10 maybe 15 strangers. And honestly, it wasn't the bad at all.... Where on earth was I going with this story...?
       Right! Resolutions. I was trying to use that story as an attempt of inspiration (though it probably didn't help much...) OF IT'S NOT TOO LATE! Now, like me, I know that most people have the resolution of "get in shape" whether it means losing weight, or just exercising. And I find that I can do everything better with music (who doesn't). So to help you, and myself get back on track, here's my new work out playlist (will be on my playlist page as well) KEEP PUSHING EVERYONE! Remember, you made these resolutions for a reason!

Now, not all of these songs are super up beat and "get up and go" and I know that's what most people look for in work out playlists, so I put a "*" before all the songs that are fast(ish) and up beat

  1. The Reckless and the Brave- All Time Low
  2. Blurred Lines- Robin Thicke 
  3. * Houdini- Foster The People
  4. * How Ya Doin- Little Mix ft. Missy Eliott
  5. * Wings- Little Mix
  6. Sunny Day- Joy Willians
  7. * Gentleman- Psy
  8. Forever Yours -Alex Day
  9. * Wannabe- Spice Girls 
  10. *Good Morning Sunshine- Alex Day
  11. * What you know- Two Door Cinema Club
  12. Turn it on- Franz Ferdinand
  13. Since U Been Gone- Kelly Clarkson
  14. Locked Out Of Heaven- Bruno Mars
  15. * Troublemaker- Olly Murs, Flo Rida
  16. With your love- Cher Lloyd
  17. * Come & Get It- Selena Gomez
  18. Want U Back -Cher Lloyd (Gotta love her in this music video)
  19. One Way Or Another- Blondie
  20. Blackout- Breathe Carolina 
  21. New Shoes- Paolo Nutini
  22. * Helena Beat- Foster The People
  23. Price Tag- Jessie J, B.o.B
  24. * STARSTUKK (yes that's how it's spelled) Clean version- 3OH!3
  25. I Kissed a Girl- Katy Perry
  26. Reach Out- Hilary Duff
  27. Crumble To Peices- Phil Wickham (this one has a slower tempo, but it's great for inspiration!)
  28. * Everybody Talks- Neon Trees
  29. * Glow- Britt Nicole (most people don't know about Britt, which is a shame; her music is great!)
  30. Here's To Never Growing up (is there a clean version?)- Avril Lavigne 

No comments:

Post a Comment