Friday, July 12, 2013

Get To Know Me Tag

So I follow loads of blogs, and I watch a bunch of vloggers on youtube, and almost every single person has done some sort of "Questions Tag" of some sort. So I figured, what a great way to introduce myself :) So I'm just going to get right into the questions

1. If you had to base a soundtrack on your life, what 3 songs would be at the top? Unintended by Muse, Forever yours by Alex Day, and Worn by Tenth Avenue North
2. Are there any books that have made you cry? What were they? I try to stay away from sad books if I can, but I somehow got sucked into "The Time Traveler's Wife" THAT was a waterfall
3. Is there one musician or band member you'd share your life with? Matthew Bellamy from Muse.
4.What's your favorite quote? Smile every minute of everyday, you never know who's falling in love with it
5. Single or taken? My heart is taken, but I'm single (does that make sense? Of course it doesn't)
6. Do you play any sports? I run on cross country
7. Do you have any piercings? Just my ears (I'm so crazy I know)
8. Longest relationship? 8 months
9. How old are you? I turn 16 tomorrow (OMG ASDFGHJKL)
10. Favorite thing to eat? Sushi :)
11. Favorite Color? Green
12. Have you ever been suspended? Yes, in 5th grade... long story. It deserves its own post :P
13. What did you do today? Did some last minute party shopping and made this blog. Pretty exciting day ;)
14. Do you want kids? Yep! I want 2 or 3
15. Do you have any pets? I have 2 precious kitties
16 Zodiac Sign? Cancer
17.Last book you read? Angel by James Patterson
18. Are you listening to a song right now? When am I not? :P It wasn't me by Shaggy
19. Put your music on shuffle, what are the first 5 songs that play (be honest) Oh gosh, I'm a bit scared...
     1. King of Anything by Sara Bareilles (not bad)
     2. Do Everything by Steven Curtis Chapman
     3.What Makes You Beautiful by One Direction (yeah... about that...)
     4. Heart Attack by One Direction (My secret's out guys ;)
     5. Bullet Proof by La Roux
20. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 23, give me line 17. "You'll never make it as an artist?"  ( The book was Struts & Frets by Jon Skovron)
21. Has anyone ever written a poem or song for or about you? Yes, I deal with anxiety attacks and depression, and there was one day 2 months ago that was really bad for me, and a good friend of mine, Natalie, wrote a poem about how it gets better. I treasure that poem
22.Are you religious? Yes, I'm a Christian :)
23. To you, what's the meaning of life? See, this right here is what triggered my first anxiety attack :P I DON'T KNOW!
24. If you could date anyone in the world, who would it be? Dan Howell. No questions asked.
25. What social media sites do you use? Facebook (though I rarely use it) Instagram and tumblr (I have 3 tumblrs, it's a bit insane) I tried making a twitter once, but I didn't like it very much. I'd much rather fangirl on tumblr)

Okay that's enough questions :P For my next post, I'll answer a question or two. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment