Monday, July 15, 2013

Beautiful Voices 1

     So, I have an obsession with the internet... who doesn't? But one of the things I find myself doing the most is listen to covers on You-Tube. I know there are some people out there who don't like covers, and in a way I agree with them. The people who take an amazing song and completely change it into something different... I hate you. BUT there are still some covers that I think are amazing. Like this one. I was trying to find a piano cover for "Unintended" by Muse this morning, and stumbled into this. At first, I was a bit on the "oh god not another cover" side, but once I heard her voice, I was amazed. If you've ever heard this song before, you know what I mean when I say that it is HARD!
     You have to have a very wide vocal range, especially for the lower notes. But she never struggles for a second. Her voice is very strong, and power, which really helps with the tone of the song. After hearing it once or twice, I figured I had to share it with SOMEONE! So here you guys go, enjoy being mesmerized.

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EA7-gD2Dcbc

No comments:

Post a Comment